|Home||» Products||» Quint Power|
Backed by a team of skilled professionals, we have been affianced in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Quint Power. This product is manufactured as per set standards using quality tested components and cutting edge techniques. Offered product is widely demanded at various commercial and non commercial places for short circuiting current to avoid damage of electronic circuits. Furthermore, our valuable clients can buy this Quint Power from us at most negotiable rates.
- High durability
- Fast tripping
- Quick installation
- Low maintenance
Compact power Supply units of the new QUINT POWER generation maximize system availability. Even standard power circuit- breakers can be triggered quickly and reliably with SFB technology (Selective Fuse breaking Technology) with six times the nominal current for 12ms. Defective current paths are selectively disconnected the defect is limited and the important system parts remain in operation. A comprehensive diagnosis is made by continuously monitoring the output voltage and current. This preventive function monitoring visualizes the critical operating modes and reports them to the control unit before an error occurs. QUINT POWER guarantees superior system availability. QUINT POWER Supply offers the best conditions for universal operation worldwide with a wide-range input of 85-264V AC for all Single-Phase device, and 320-575V AC for all Three-Phase devices. Even if there is a power sag for more than 20ms, or phase failure, QUINT POWER still provides the full output.
Efficiently Selective Securing Using SFB Technology:
In order to be able to trigger standard power circuit-breakers magnetically and quickly, power supply units must be able to supply multiple nominal Current for a short period. With SFB technology (Selective Fuse breaking Technology) with six times the nominal current for 12ms, this current reserve is always available.
- Fast tripping of standard circuit breakers
- Dynamic SFB technology power reserve with up to six times the nominal current for 12ms
- Preventive function monitoring
- Indicates critical operating states before errors occur, thanks to permanent monitoring of the output voltage and output current
- Remote monitoring using active switching outputs and floating relay contact
- Reliable starting of difficult loads
- POWER BOOST static power reserve with up to 1.5 times the nominal current permanently
- Easy-maintenance connection technology
- Coded COMBICON plug-in connectors (up to and including 10 A)
- Minimize installation costs
- Third negative terminal block for grounding on the secondary side
- Compensation of voltage drops
- Output voltage can be set on the front
- A voltage range of 5 â€¦ 56 V DC can be covered with three power supply units with output voltages of 12, 24, and 48 V DC
- Saves over 50% space in the control cabinet
- Narrow design, e.g. 40 A output current in 96 mm narrow housing
- Robust design
- Metal housing and wide temperature range from -25 °C to +70 °C
- Device start at -40 °C (type-tested)
- Dip coating enables use in applications that are exposed to oxidizing and sulfidizing with humidities of up to 100%, or environments with dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes.